Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Today



Sissys,




Why does it seem when you are most tired that people insist on being mean, rude, annoying, iggnorant and everything else that drives you up the wall. I feel like I could just run outside and scream at the top of my lungs. I know that the party was so necessary for my friend and I had an amazing time and God truly blessed me from it. BUT...I wish i would have slept during the process. I am still paying the price of sleep depervation.




For example last night I gave some people a ride to church and they were a witness to how tired I was. Well when I wanted to leave they gave me attitude. Totally hurt my feelings which were super sensitive because I super tired.




Another example I had so much work to do and had no time for rest.




Another example my boss/teacher was ooober rude today. To top the cake she was only mean to me. I am like are you kidding me. She made me cry but only because i am super tired and it just hit me that much harder.




As i am writing this I begin to look at all the great moments. Getting texts from you, praying, meeting a person out of the blue who had a word for me, talking to Little C on the phone, talking to my history teacher and seeing she is a person too, talking on the phone with mom and of course going to church. I realize truly life is about the good moments and not about all the bad. The good stand out so much more than the bad and thats what matters. God is doing such great work and i see that but i know the devil is distracting me by throwing the small stuff in my face. Man the Lord is so good. I look up at the scripture on my wall Psalm 126:3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. So, i am glad for all the good things He has done in my life. Lets forget all the bad!!!






Love you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers