Friday, December 10, 2010

The Rock Youth Group

Wow, What a powerful move of the Holy Ghost tonight.
Bro. Chris and Bro. Mike spoke and really,
Opened our eyes to what God has for us.
They helped me see that God has his hands stretched wide
Open for us to run into but yes
Some of us are choosing to be lost.
I believe that this year God has something great for our Youth.
The thing is that we must find a way to tap into it.
Coming from the world I see what it does to people,
I have seen many friends turn out way different from how we planned.
The world took them for a loop they never saw.
I pray that our young people see that there is,
nothing there for them.
That we belong to a great church where God has so much.
We have leadership that has given such example,
there is so much love we just have to choose.
Tonight I made a choice, I am staying with the Lord.
Come what may, if you ever think huh wheres Court,
Just remember, IM HERE TO STAY.
This may be so simplistic to some.
But you must look deeper, It takes deep revelation.
Like what Bro. Mike said, Its a relationship you have to work at.
I feel so blessed to serve a God who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers