Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Last Day of Being 21...

How truly blessed am I to have made it 22 Glorious Years?
I know that this year is going to the best.
So much has already changed, as I keep telling Jenn this is the year of CHANGE!!
Today, felt like any other day...SCHOOL.
But a few minutes ago I realized that it is my last day of being 21!!
How crazy is that? I am getting Old...As my brother says.
This year I am going to enjoy my birthday no matter what. Nothing is going to
get me down. Every other year I cry!!! LOL
I plan to cry tears of utter joy.
God has been so good to me.
I do not know what I am doing for sure yet... But all I know there is an awesome bible study.
I plan on having the girls reflect on what we have learned.
Maybe give some testamonies on what has changed or what they have learned.
I plan on posting the bible studies soon for all of you.
As I look back God has been good through it all.
I have cried many tears, laughed for hours, and talked longer lol.
I have loved hard and been angry short.
I have felt the love of God!!
There has been pain and heart ache but it was worth it all.
I choose to look at my Life in the most positive light...GOD IS GOOD.
I am the happiest I have EVER been :)
Febuary 3rd Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers